Metal Seated Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve
Metal Seated Trunnion Ball Valve are ideal for high temperature, abrasive, and severe service applications. The seat is coated and lapped to match ball, creating a positive seal.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Specifications / Features
Metal Seated Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve are split-body, full-bore, trunnion-mounted ball valve. Its super fine finished, trunnion-mounted ball design is just one of its many important design features. Among them are an anti-blow out stem, long-life, double-stem seal system and stem supported in bearings to ensure seals are free from operation loads.
Metal Seated Trunnion Ball Valves have been widespread in severe service applications where pipeline flow may contain solids and harsh corrosives, operating at elevated temperatures and high pressures.
The trunnion mounted ball can be fixed by bearing pads in the body, by trunnions or by bearing stems. Both the ball and the metal seat ring will be precisely machined/ ground and enhanced by high velocity oxygen fuel(HVOF) coating process. Metal seated trunnion ball valves have many advantages such as excellent corrosion & wear resistance, tight shut-off, smooth control, low torque, wide temperature & pressure range, as well as stability under pressure.
Double block-and-bleed capability
Metal-seated, trunnion-mounted design
Technical design features
• Bi-directional, metal-to-metal sealing: ANSI B16.104, FCI 70-2 class V
• Sizes: NPS 2 – 24 in; DN 50 – 600
• ASME pressure classes: Class 150 – 1500
• Valve maximum temperature: 500°C
• Designed to: ASME B16.34/API 6D (PED 97/23/EC optional) trunnion
• Materials: ASME Section II
• Pressure/temperature rating: ASME B16.34
• Wall thickness: ASME B16.34/API 6D
• Face-to-face dimensions: ASME B16.10/API 6D
• Flange connection/end type: ASME B16.5
• Stem sealing system: ISO 15848-1
• Anti-static design: DIN EN ISO 17292, chapter 5.2.7
Coating Material for seat and ball
Coating material for metal seated ball valves are commonly as below, also other material is available upon request.
WC-Co (Tungsten Carbide) – Extremely resistant to high cycle operations wear and erosion from powders, slurries, mus, and abrasive catalysts.
Cobalt-based Alloy – Based on their individual suitability and properties, specific materials are applied, but multiple materials are used for coating.