Cast Steel Swing Check valve
Cast Steel Swing Check valve, Cast Steel Body, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel, Meeting ASME B16.34, BS 1868.
Contact Us: email@example.com
Key Specifications / Features
In any fluid handling system, cast steel check valves are the controlling element: starting or stopping flow,preventing backflow.
Swing Type Disc
Welded Seat/Threaded Seat
Conventional port or full port
Bolted Cover/Pressure Seal Check Valve
6″ & Larger With Eye Bolt
By Pass On Request
Lever & Weight Optional
Design – BS1868/API 6D/ASME B16.34
Face to Face – ASME B16.10
End to End – ASME B16.10
BW End – ASME B16.25
Test – API 598
Special – NACE MR-01-75
- Large-caliber check valves are provided with lifting rings for the convenience of hoisting.
- Bolted bonnet, and the type of middle flange gasket may be class; CLASS 600 check valve may adopt pressure self-tightening seal structure.
- Disc stop device to prevent disc from being opened too high, thus causing failure to be closed down.
- Solid pin is precisely installed and provided with high inten-sity to ensure operational performance and service life of valve.
- Rocker arm is given enough intensity. Upon being closed down, it has enough freedom for the closedown of valve disc.
- Valve disc is given enough intensity and rigidity. Disc sealing surface may be built-up welded with metal material or inlaid with nonmental material responding to users’ requests.